Goole Residential & Commercial EPCs

If you are interested in either a commercial or residential Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for your Goole property, please feel free to contact EPC Yorkshire.

If you currently own a property in Goole, and are looking to either sell or rent it, you will require what is known as an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). You will also require an EPC if you are looking to build a new property.

An EPC contains information about the commercial or residential property’s energy use and average energy costs, as well as advice about how these can be reduced in order to help reduce costs.

An Energy Performance Certificate is valid for 10 years, and your Goole property will be given an efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient).

Comments are closed